The Online Technical Analysis Course is the most sought-after program out of all the offerings we have. It is the best stock trading course for beginners looking for online courses to learn stock trading from the comfort of their home, workplace, or beach. We have created a very easy-to-follow and tested price action trading course online for beginners, intending to teach investors and traders how to trade independently using the technical analysis course in the stock market via online live video sessions. Online technical chart analysis course for beginners is the most effective way to learn technical analysis online for stock trading.
Duration: 3 Weeks
Venue: Virtual Classes on Zoom
Learn Technical Analysis Course: This is a 3-week long best stock trading course for beginners, which takes on a journey from using a brokerage tool to Trading profitably in real-time. This online technical chart analysis course for beginners primarily focuses on the following aspects:
- Setting up the charts,
- Reading charts by using live data for any Stock in any market,
- Placing orders,
- Many more tricks for validating your assessment.
Anyone can join the Online Technical Chart Analysis Course: It is one of the best online courses to learn stock trading where the mentor will perform a demo on the live data. This course can benefit anyone; may they be absolute beginners or with some prior knowledge of Stocks/Equity Market. It enables the candidates to plan and execute a trade based on their lifestyle, risk appetite, long-term and short-term trading goals, all of which are exquisite to them. The focus of the training course is to get CONSISTENT and POSITIVE results using reliable and reusable techniques.
Sessions Explained: The mentor is specific about making every session a unique experience by adding a fragment of customization to it, keeping the discussion relevant, and continuously evolving. If the candidates miss any session, they can always listen to the sessions’ recordings as TYK Trade keeps a (private) record of every session held. The recordings are, however, available for one year from the date when the session took place. Anyone who feels like quitting the job and taking Trading as a full-time profession or has only 15 minutes a day for the session to spare can register today and join to apply the knowledge from these sessions and make money.
- TYK Trade is happy to help and support the candidates with the best of their services. The training program intends to offer a 360-degree approach for better understanding.
- The sole aim of TYK Trade is to transform the primary investor in the candidate into an innovative and intelligent investor.
- Candidates will get the opportunity to acquaint themselves with the tactics and strategies to trade and invest in stocks efficiently.
- The course gives them a learning experience of analyzing stocks with Trade and trends and the better ways to invest in them.
- It is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for stock and trade enthusiasts to learn Technical Analysis for intraday trading or swing trading online courses from the best mentors with professional-level strategies and unique styles to play the stock market cards.
The online technical analysis course in the stock market’s pedagogy design gives beginners a simple introduction to the four pillars of markets: capital market, derivative market, commodity market, and currency market. We, at TYK Trade, recommend upgrading to gain a better understanding of the market and become a more knowledgeable trader. The price action trading course online concentrates on developing the requisite trading skills for brokers, sub-brokers, financial planners, investment advisors, equity dealers, and research analysts. Traders interested in pursuing a career as a technical analyst should enroll in an best online stock trading course with us.
Using the tool efficiently, TYK Trade offers exclusive stock-market learning in real-time. The candidates will get extensive training from a proficient team of experts who have gathered knowledge in the stock market.
What does the Online Technical Analysis Foundation Course for Beginners include?
The candidates may use this Specialization to learn Technical Analysis for intraday trading or swing trading online courses and create and test their trading strategies. When they finish the Specialization, they’ll use eight ready-made trading techniques based on extensive empirical study. They’ll also be able to build their trading plan, evaluate it, and monitor its performance. Candidates will create and test a new trading strategy using the methods learned in the course. They’ll also incorporate it into their current portfolio and devise a plan for launching a hedge fund.
- Introduction to the Stock Market and Stock Charts
- Technical Analysis
- Technical Indicators and Candlestick Patterns
- Technical Breakout Patterns
- Detailed Market Analysis
- Ways to Make Money in Market Downturn
TYK Trade offers the best stock market training online course that will teach you how to trade stocks. Anyone can take an online stock market course to learn about investing, timing, and money management. To get the most out of your money, you’ll need this ability. Learn about the best online course for beginners in the stock market. Candidates who take an online stock market course for beginners can learn how to become professional stock analysts. It is one of the fastest-growing stock market careers in the world. To increase your work’s value, you must gain certification in an online stock market for beginners course with a reputed name like us.
What are the Advantages of Online Technical Analysis Foundation Course for Beginners?
The purpose of the online beginner stock market course is to provide candidates with theoretical and practical knowledge of the trade and stock market. Both are important for wealth managers because they improve portfolio management skills. It is, in reality, the best online stock market course for beginners, covering the fundamentals of stock trading and how to analyze a business using technical analysis. The course’s motive is to provide aspirants with comprehensive stock market knowledge. It is the best stock market guide for candidates to learn the top 20 stock investing tools and strategies and straightforwardly. Candidates can master the primary and secondary markets by understanding how the stock market works.
- TYK Trade provides complete hand-holding guidance and support to the candidates.
- The best part is they can learn from the comfort of their place.
- The course allows them to understand the patent technique to select the right stock at the right time in the minimum possible time.
- There is adequate information about other investment Avenues like ETFs, Commodities, Forex, etc.
- They will understand the ways to use asset allocation to reduce capital market risks.
- They will learn to find the differences between mutual funds and exchange-traded funds and how to use them to their advantage?
- They will learn to locate blue-chip stocks at any market time by following the proper routine.
The first part of the course gives you a quick overview to learn Technical Analysis for Intraday trading or swing trading. You’ll learn about how asset markets work, the various types of players in the market, different types of orders and how to execute them efficiently and at the right time, trading costs and reducing them, the liquidity principle. This information requires developing practical knowledge to bring out various trading strategies.
What are the Key Features of the Technical Analysis Foundation Course
- This course offers proper guidance to learn technical analysis for intraday trading or swing trading.
- The mentors are always available to help the candidates guide and solve their problems.
- The candidates only have to make up their mind on exploring the unseen lands of the online share market, and this course will help you grow your stock intellects while staying at home.
- The candidates will have uninterrupted access to the TYK Trade.
- The course material is easy to understand and available in easy language.
Why should you launch your Stock Trading Career using TYK Trade?
- We have extensive experience in stock trading and the share market. The candidates get to build their understanding from the ground up. The sessions are designed in easy-to-follow English, deliberately avoiding trading jargon so that candidates find themselves confident enough to make buying and selling decisions for themselves.
- We have positive testimonials from hundreds of happy candidates. They are not just testimonials but their success stories.
- We are efficient in onboarding excellent learning material and complementing it with everyday examples and relevant case studies to drive the point home. We provide up-to-date information to our students on top of everything, using live sessions with a coach, not just recorded sessions. We keep the sessions interactive and are there to answer any questions they have.
- Our holistic training approach of providing the foundation and guidance on how to use the tools effectively makes it cost-effective, affordable, and one of the Best Online Stock Trading Courses.
- Our proven track record has returns averaging over 10% per annum.
- They also get access to private YouTube recordings to refer to for a tenure of 12 months after completion of the course.
P.S. – The candidates are not required to have prior knowledge of Trading.
I just turned 18. So, am I able to enroll in this course as well?
Yes, it will be best to enroll in this course now because you will learn everything there is to know about financial markets from the ground up. Before you graduate, you will have much more financial experience than most, which will benefit you greatly because you will handle your finances like a pro.
Who is qualified to enroll in the Complete Technical Analysis Foundation Course?
Beginners, employees, investors, traders, homemakers, and retirees would benefit from our course.
I've never worked in banking or on the stock exchange. Is it possible for me to attend this class?
Of course, you are welcome to enroll in the class because it is built for people at all levels, from beginners to advanced, and we will concentrate on ONE TO ONE training, which is very beneficial to students.
What should I expect once I've finished your course? Is it possible for me to trade?
After completing the Stock Trading and Technical Analysis Course, students will have a thorough understanding of equity, commodity, currency, mutual funds, insurance, and the fundamentals of technical analysis. Our course’s best part is providing hands-on training with real-time market data on virtual Trading Accounts.
Are you offering a free demonstration of the course?
Yes, we offer a free demo before starting a new batch, and I believe that one could learn a lot during this demo.
TYK Trade aims to provide online courses to learn stock trading with the information necessary to comprehend the fundamentals of technical analysis and enable beginners to trade equity instruments without learning about the fundamentals. The Stock Trading and Technical Analysis course is tailored for newcomers to Trading and straightforwardly facilitates comprehension
Class 1 – 2: Introduction to the Stock Market and Stock Charts
- The Basics of the Stock Market
- What is a Stock, Broker, Commissions?
- Account setup and tiers.
- What does long/short mean?
- Types of orders: SLoBS/BLISS
- Introduction to Exchange and Indexes
- Trading or Investing Style
- Fundamentals and Technical Analysis
- Introduction to
- ETFs, 2x, and 3x
- Long and Short ETFs
- Stock Charts
- How to read and create Stock Charts
- Time vs. Tick Charts
Class 3: Technical Analysis
Technical Analysis in more details
- Bollinger Bands
- Fibonacci Retracements and Extension
- Fibonacci Channels
Class 4: Technical Indicators and Candlestick Patterns
Technical Indicators and its Usage
- Moving Averages
- MA/EMA’s Cross
- MACD, RSI, Stochastic
- Understand various Candlestick Patterns.
- Usage of Candlestick Patterns
- Practical Examples with Charts observing Technical Indicators and Candlestick Patterns
Class 5: Learn Technical Breakout Patterns
Technical Patterns/Chart Setups
- Rising/Falling Wedge
- Head and Shoulders, Inverse Head and Shoulders
- Bull/Bear Flag, Bull/Bear Pennants
- Double/Triple Bottoms/Tops
- Cup and Handle
- Rounding Bottom
- Symmetrical/ Ascending/Descending Triangles
Practical Examples with Charts observing
- Technical Indicators
- Technical patterns
Class 6 : How to make money in Market Downturns. Learn How to find Momentum based Tickers and how to trade them.
Various Sectors in U.S. Markets and their Corresponding ETFs like Information Technology, Energy, Healthcare, Financials, etc.
Find the best-performing Sectors and worst Performing Sectors.
- How to Find the best and the worst stock of those Sectors
Various Hedging Techniques
- Shorting Market/ETFs/Indices
Review Various charts based on when to go short.
- To make money in Market Downturns
- How to Hedge your Portfolio
Find the Momentum Tickers and Stock Scan
- Finding and choosing stocks
- What is a Stock Scan?
- Stock Scanners and How to use them.