Weekly Wheel Webinars
Instructor: Danish Ali
What comprises the Best Online Stock Trading Course?
- Technical Analysis Foundation Course: The Technical Analysis Foundation Course helps take you from not knowing technical analysis to learning nearly everything there is to know about being a highly successful trader.
- Advanced Options Strategy Course:The Advanced Options Strategy Course will help you take your options trading skills to the next level by teaching you advanced strategies, tricks, and hacks. It will build confidence and capability to trade successfully in any market conditions.
- Futures and Futures Options Course: Options on futures can provide additional opportunities to manage risk and diversify your portfolio. This course will teach you the nuances of Futures and Futures Options trading. Leverage your trades to the max by trading futures and futures options.
- The Weekly Wheel Webinar: This is a weekly session where candidates will participate in a live webinar. We dissect strategic wheel options trades for the following week to generate consistent cash flow. It is a forum where new and experienced options traders get together in brainstorming sessions to figure out the most bulletproof strategy per the current market conditions.
- One-on-One Training: These sessions will allow the candidates to individually reach out to the mentor with their queries and concerns. These sessions help candidates with a thorough understanding of the topics.
Overview of Online Trading Courses
If trading analysis intrigues you and leaves you wanting to know more, then this course is for you. Even if you have no idea about trading, you can become a pro in making your own trading decisions with the best stock trading courses online. Technical Analysis courses with TYK Trade will boost your confidence to stop relying on your friends’ or family’s recommendations regarding any trading decisions.
You will become the ‘boss’ of your trading decisions by completing the set of stock trading training courses. I learnt trading the hard way, which led me to learn everything around the technical analysis in trading. We all want financial freedom in our lives, and the advanced stock trading course is the gateway to letting yourself free from financial stress. It’s time to break the chain of following the herd by feeling satisfied with the decent-paying jobs. It’s time to take the helm of your financial decisions into your hands. Join hands with “TYK Trade ‘coz Every Tick Counts“.
Commonly Used Terminologies in Stock Trading
It is one of the best stock trading courses online, setting your sail for Technical Analysis. Before taking you to the Main Course, it is essential to acquaint you with the critical terms used in the technical analysis.
A stock (also called equity) is a financial instrument that reflects ownership of a portion of a company. It entitles the stockholder to a share of the corporation’s assets and income proportional to the amount of stock they own. “Shares” are the units of stock. Stocks are the backbone of many individual investors’ portfolios and are purchased and sold chiefly on stock markets, though private sales are possible. These transactions must comply with government regulations designed to protect investors from deceptive practices. They have historically outperformed most other investments over time.
A product is a common good used in trade that exchanges for other similar goods. Commodities sometimes work as raw materials in the manufacture of other products or services. The quality of a given product can vary slightly from producer to producer, but it is generally consistent. Commodities must also meet defined minimum requirements, also known as a basis grade when exchanged. Year to year, they seem to shift quickly. The basic premise is that there is no difference between a product produced by one manufacturer and a commodity produced by another. Regardless of the producer, a barrel of oil is essentially the same commodity.
The marketplace to exchange various currencies and currency derivatives, as well as the currencies and currency derivatives traded there, is referred to as Forex (FX). The term “international exchange” is a portmanteau of “foreign exchange.” By trading rate, the forex market is the biggest and most liquid globally, with trillions of dollars changing hands every day. The forex market is an electronic network of banks, brokers, institutions, and individual traders with no centralized location (mostly trading through brokers or banks). Many individuals need currency from financial institutions to individual investors and speculate on how a specific pair of currencies move.
Futures are financial derivatives that bind the parties to trade an asset at a fixed price and date in the future. Regardless of the prevailing market price at the expiration date, the buyer or seller must purchase or sell the underlying asset at the set price. Physical commodities or other financial instruments are examples of underlying assets. Futures contracts specify the quantity of the underlying commodity and are standardized to make futures trading easier. Futures may apply for trade speculation or hedging. Traders will lock in the price of an underlying asset or commodity using futures, also known as futures contracts. The month of expiration identifies futures. A December gold futures contract, for example, expires in December. Futures trading course online can lead you to the path of financial freedom.
Options are financial derivative contracts dependent on the valuation of underlying securities like stocks. An options contract gives the buyer the option to buy or sell the underlying asset, depending on the contact form. Unlike options, the holder of an option is not obligated to purchase or sell the commodity if they do not wish to.
- The holder of a call option may purchase an asset at a specified price within a specified timeframe.
- Put options enable the holder to sell an asset at a predetermined price within a specified timeframe.
The holder of each option contract will have a clear deadline by which they must exercise their option. The strike price of an option is the stated price of it. Traders usually buy and sell options through retail or online brokers; if you want to get a detailed insight on the subject, then the Options trading course online.
What does TYK Trade offer to the Candidates?
Technical analysis is a technique or method for predicting the likely future price movement of a security based on market data, such as a stock or currency pair. The validity of technical analysis depends on the idea that all market participants’ collective behaviour – buying and selling – correctly represent all relevant details about a traded security and, as a result, continuously assign a fair market value to the stake. Technical traders assume that the market’s present or previous price behaviour is the most accurate predictor of future price action. More than just technical traders use technical analysis. Many fundamental traders use fundamental analysis to decide whether to buy into a market, then use technical analysis to pinpoint excellent, low-risk buy entry price levels once they’ve made that decision.
Charts according to the Time Frames: Price charts are analyzed by technical traders to forecast price change. The periods considered and the technical metrics that a trader prefers to use are the two most essential variables in technical analysis. Specialized research time frames on maps can vary from one minute to monthly or even annual periods.
- 5-minute chart
- 15-minute chart
- Hourly chart
- 4-hour chart
- Daily chart
Candlesticks: The most popular method of displaying price change on a map is candlestick charting. For any time frame, a candlestick produces by the price action over a single phase. On an hourly chart, each candlestick represents the price action for one hour, while on a 4-hour chart, each candlestick represents the price action for every 4 hours. The following is how candlesticks are “drawn” / formed: The highest point on a candlestick represents the most increased price security traded during that time, while the lowest point represents the lowest price. A candlestick’s “body” (the red or blue “lines,” or thicker sections, respectively) indicates the opening and closing rates for the time.
Technical Indicators: Technical traders may use a nearly limitless number of technical indicators to help them make trading decisions in addition to observing candlestick formations. Moving averages are arguably the most common technical indicator. One or more moving averages are used in many trading strategies. “Purchase as long as price remains above the 50-period exponential moving average (EMA); sell as long as price remains below the 50 EMA,” for example, is a basic moving average trading strategy. Another commonly used technical metric is moving average crossovers. A crossover trading strategy would be to buy when the 10-period moving average crosses above the 50-period moving average.
It’s important to remember that no technological measure is flawless. None of the indicators consistently have signals that are 100% accurate. The most astute traders are always on the lookout for signs that the signals produced by their chosen indicators may be misleading. Technical research, when performed correctly, will significantly increase your trading profitability. Spending more time and effort worrying about managing things if the market turns against you, rather than fantasizing about how you’re going to invest your millions, might do more to boost your trading fortunes.
Key Benefits of Joining Online Stock Trading Courses with TYK Trade
- Hands-On Program: The mentors will be there to help the students make their trading decisions. It is the x-factor of TYK Trade to stand by the side of their students while they face the music of the trading industry at the start. The mentors support their students and watch their trading patterns to improve the tactics and enter the industry like a pro.
- Real-time trading classes: Online stock trading courses provide you with real-world trading experience. Students who enroll in this course will have the opportunity to practice their trading skills on a live trading platform. It will allow you to hone your skills before entering the trading industry.
- Interactive Sessions: Students in the complete day trading course can participate in regular webinars to listen to trading experts. During the webinar, they will also get answers to their questions and seek advice from experts.
- Access to online materials: Students can access study materials and lectures online at any time and from anywhere. It allows you to research whenever it is most convenient for you. In reality, you can access the entire package of study materials of the advanced stock trading courses from the comfort of your living room.
- Recorded Webinars: Students receive recordings of the webinars at the end of each day for the live sessions held earlier in the day. It helps them to listen to the webinars whenever and wherever they want.
So if you want to learn how to trade Stocks/ ETFs/ Options/ Futures and all about the trade from the experts in the field, register with TYK Trade today without delay. It is an opportunity of a lifetime to take the complete day trading course with the most trusted and tested technical analysis tools to design your version of trading strategy.